Jansons Foundation is a Registered Charitable Trust established with the objectives of
- Establishing educational and research institutions in the disciplines of Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Medicine and Management.
- Promoting and spreading Indian culture, tradition, arts and medicine.
- Providing medical relief by establishing Hospitals, Medical Centers, Diagnostic Clinics, Pathology Laboratories and Research Laboratories.
- Providing relief to the poor and needy for their upliftment by creating income generating opportunities.
- The affairs of the Jansons Foundation are managed by a Board of Trustees under the chairmanship of Rtn. MPHF. Shri T.S. Natarajan.
- The Board has Ms. N. Padmavathi, Mr. T.N. Kalaimani, Ms. K. Navamani, Mr. T.N. Thirukumar, Ms. T. Jayanthi as members.
- The Chairman is ably assisted by Mr. T.N. Kalaimani and Mr. T.N. Thirukumar in their capacity as Vice-Chairmen.
- The office of the Jansons Foundation is located at Jansons Chamber, 68-1/A, Namakkal Road, Tiruchengode – 637 211.